Sunday, September 12, 2010

Moar bigger

;) Well, so far I've gained 20 lbs... staying steady at 160-ish... At least I have fabulous breasts now... without all that expensive plastic surgery! Today I decided to use some of my (non-toxic) craft paints to make belly-art and take pictures, since it was rainy and cold outside today, wich makes me feel sad sad. Fall is pretty much upon us; the season of rubber boots and rain jackets, wool socks and umbrellas, at least in BC where fall and winter are endless months of grey and rain. I am excited for colourful crunchy leaves under my feet and mushrooms! (gee, mushroom soup would be perfect right now... with added chanterelles, and chives from the garden...mmm)

Week 16:


Work has been taking up a lot of my time - big change happening with new contract owners and such. The contract's social worker has hinted that I will probably be offered a management position, (with more pay and benefits) since I am already pretty much managing the home I work in (actually, there are only two of us there currently; it's a nightmare). However, I am going to have to go on maternity leave at some point... We can't just tell baby to stay in there until it's convenient for MCFD (ministry of children and family development) to get their sh*** together. December at the latest (I'd like at least one month to myself before baby pops out). That said, work is stressful right now (obviously), and that is bad for baby. I was originally planning on leaving in November on stress leave, because as my belly becomes larger it becomes a target for aggressive clients.

As for ponies.. I have been slowly working on this lovely girl:


I don't know when I'll actually finish her... probably during that month I'm off before baby comes, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment